Solid Minds was founded by Uwamahoro Ariane and Samuel Munderere to establish a center of excellence in mental health care, research, and training. It is a private, independent outpatient mental health clinic located in Kigali, Rwanda licensed by the Ministry of Health. We provide evidence-based psychological services to individuals, couples, families, and children. We also have employee assistance, capacity building, training and supervision, and student wellness programs with local and international organisations, businesses, and educational institutions.
To provide high-quality, evidence-based expert services to our partners to empower them to live out their potential.
To help people and organisations transform challenges into life-enhancing opportunities.
People First, Inclusivity, Personalised, Collaboration.
Our Goals and Objectives
- Build a mental health, well-being, and inclusive culture, focus, and presence across the continent
- Empower our partners from the individual to organisations to their greatest potential
- Contribute to the latest and most innovative mental health research in the region
- Capacity build a mental health and wellness workforce in Rwanda and across Africa
- Reduce the stigma of mental illness and wellbeing
Why choose us:
- Highly experienced and qualified team
- Conducive and supportive atmosphere
- Impact-driven organisation
- Personalised experiences
- A widely networked agency
- Utmost professionalism and confidentiality